Monday, August 10, 2009

Suprises

Well after 24 hours of traveling I finally made it to Bangalore, India. Joshua completely suprised me and met me there!! I did not expect to see him until next week. It has been such a joy and blessing to reunite after 7 months! I have missed him greatly but the Lord has been so gracious to us in our time apart. Joshua has been taking good care of me, touring me around and helping me to get the things I need for my stay in Bangalore (money, water, food etc). Yet another incredible provision of the Lord! Thank you Joshua!





Yesterday was a very busy day! I was quite tired most of the day from jet lag. After Joshua toured me around the hospital we met up with the Langley family. I experienced my first autorickshaw ride!! This family has been a blessing to Joshua and I. It was deeply encouraging to hear how the Lord is working in their lives and their community.


I toured the hospital this morning and arranged my schedule. I will be working in pediatrics, obstetrics, and community health. The hospital is unlike anything I have ever seen. I am looking forward to seeing how God changes my life through my time here with these beautiful people.